Monday, January 31, 2011
Sunday, January 30, 2011
The cause of swollen lips could be because of:
-cracked lips (frost bite)
-you accidentally bite your lips. (upper or lower lips)
-something hits your lips.
I'm having swollen lips right now, I try to google a few tips that can help to reduce the swollen and inflammatory. Here's what I found, Iwould like to share with you peeps, perhaps one day it would be beneficial. :)
- Wrap an ice cube in a towel and press it against your lips. This will reduce the burning sensation and will bring back the normal state of your lips.
- Place a spoon inside the freezer and when it is cold enough, press it against your lips.
- Dip a tea bag in warm water. After a minute get the tea bag and allow it to cool down a bit and place it on your lips to reduce the swelling.
- Wet your finger and dip it on a table salt then place your finger against your itchy swollen lips for a couple of minutes.
- Dip your lips in a bowl of warm water or you can dip a clean towel in a hot water and place it on your lips to reduce the swelling
- Take some cold yoghurt as it is known to effectively cool down inflammation or a swollen lower lip or a swollen upper lip.
- Avoid drinking hot beverages since they enhance rushing of blood to the affected area thus worsening the swelling and soreness.
- Get a piece of cotton and a teaspoon of honey. Dip the cotton on honey and apply it directly to your swollen lip. Honey is now for its healing and anti bacterial properties along with the numerous health benefits it can offer.
- Virgin coconut oil is another effective swollen lip treatment. Apply the coconut oil as you would with honey. However, once you have applied a layer of pure coconut oil on your lip, you should stay indoors because you will run the risk of burning your lips further once your swollen lips with coconut oil is exposed to direct sunlight.
- You can also cleanse and reduce the inflammation of your lips by washing your dry and cracked lips with water and chamomile solution.
- If you have cuts, blisters and openings on your lips out of dryness and chapping, avoid touching them with your hands to avoid infection that could harm your lips further.
- Aloe vera is also proven effective in cooling down inflammation. You can apply aloe vera gel on your lips or you can directly apply a leaf of sliced aloe vera on your chapped lips.
- Drink plenty of water, at least 8 to 10 glasses of water each day to moisturize your body and prevent the dryness of specific areas such as your lips.
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Friday, January 28, 2011
Then, she helped me with the dough thingy, when its about time to bake the cookies (Semperit).. bear in mind that actually it was the first time my mum used her oven (she never baked before, but she is good at cooking ok! ). When she pushed the button to preheat the oven , suddenly.....
SILENCE .... DARK.... BLACK... NOTHING...
..its BLACKOUT U OLLS!!
Yeah, during the night before Hari Raya... we had blackout, we broke fasting that night accompanied by the candle light (candle-light-dinner) LOL. Mum had a hard time that night to prepare for the big day in the dark. I felt so guilty. Since that day, I never asked to bake anymore.. not that I had lost my interest, but I'm just "phobia" perhaps?? (T_T) I was twelve at that time ok. lols..
But look! I wanna share a few pictures with you guys, what I have tried on my own since I flew to United States. Me myself still can't believe the fact that I know how to bake!! and decorate them as they turn out to be so yummy like these: check it out! :)
p/s: I am a baker!!! (wished to have my own bakery shop in future!) XD
hungry peeps?? lols... come to my place and I'm gonna bake you one.
- When the jaws are not wide enough to allow the wisdom teeth to erupt in an alignment that is useful for chewing.
- When the wisdom teeth are partially erupted, since this allows bacteria to penetrate around a tooth and cause an infection. Partially erupted teeth are also more susceptible to cavities and gum disease since they are more difficult to clean.
- A misalignment of the wisdom teeth can squish or damage the second molars since maintaining a good oral hygiene is difficult in this area, making these teeth more vulnerable to cavities and gum disease.
- To reduce the risk of cysts formation that can appear around an impacted tooth.
- The best time to extract wisdom teeth is at the end of adolescence, since the roots may not be completely formed, making the treatment less complicated.
- Make an appointment with your dentist if you experience constant or severe pain. Severe pain, or pain that doesn't subside after a few days, may indicate a serious problem that your dentist needs to be aware of.
- Try chewing gum on the side where you're experiencing pain. Chewing gum will gently massage the painful area and may offer some temporary relief.
- Use a topical numbing agent. Oral numbing medications can be bought over-the-counter at most pharmacies, discount department stores, and supermarkets. Just apply a small amount to the affected area to numb the site for up to thirty minutes at a time.
- Try a warm saltwater rinse. Warm saltwater will help ease moderate wisdom tooth pain without the use of medications. Just swish the solution in your mouth for thirty seconds and spit. Be careful not to swallow the saltwater.
- Use over-the-counter pain relievers. Acetaminophen helps relieve the pain associated with emerging wisdom teeth. Follow the dosage and directions on the pain reliever packaging and pay close attention to any warnings labeled on the bottle. If you have other medical conditions or are taking other medications, consult your doctor before taking any over-the-counter medication to avoid harmful drug interactions.
Additional info!! :)
- After your wisdom teeth have emerged completely, your pain should stop. If it doesn't, consult your dentist.
- For some people there is not enough room in their mouth for their wisdom teeth to come in and this can result in teeth drifting and becoming crooked. See your health care provider to be evaluated.
- Call your dentist immediately if you find it difficult to close your mouth completely or if you are unable to touch the affected area without experiencing severe pain.
How To Stop Wisdom Tooth Pain???
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Nasi sepinggan = CHECKED!
Meggi semangkuk = CHECKED!
Sirap limau = CHECKED!
Inilah penangan stressed! huhuhu... Why? Why? Why?
Elaun tak masuk lagi aaarrr.... gara-gara mengabaikan arahan pihak berkenaan supaya submit result online (new system). Ok. Lesson Learned!!
Selalunya, request transcript kt RIT je, then settle, RIT je uruskan semua. Tapi sejak pihak berkenaan buat system baru ni.. kena la jugak hantar kat mereka.. Take Note ya JEE!!! HUHUU...
so??? apa akibatnya? Jawabnya... elaun masuk lambat 3minggu... tengah bulan 2 baru masuk.
(1) Tak boleh nk beli tiket balik umah lagi.... (T_T)
(2) Nak byar sewa umah bulan 2?? terpaksa la berhutang dulu...
(3) Gaji dah nk habis...kena ikat perut utk beberapa minggu.
(4) Tak boleh sambung bekal ubat lg la bulan ni yer... bertahan la badan.
(5) Tak boleh bayar duit belanja umah bulan ni...
Tu memang antara benda-benda wajib yang melibatkan duit tiap-tiap bulan.. Kalau takde income, jawabnya..huru-hara la hidup aku...
p/s: btul la ckp angah...wajib ada tabung kecemasan... haaa..dh terhantuk baru nk terngadah!
solution?? bertahan je laa...dgn apa yg ada ni... semoga Allah memberi kekuatan. Amin. :)
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Believe it or not... songs can speak =_=" yes...not song...but songs... if you are creative enough you might be able to create a story behind those songs. Me? Ermm.. well i love song so much and i prefer to sing along especially those song that catchy. If here in US, we got for seasons... Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall. Therefore,for each season that i celebrate...i make it more memorable by making at least one special song...which is so close to my heart and speaks for me. Throughout 2010 until early 2011, there are a lot of things happened.. bitter and sweet, tears and smiles , love and hate, ups and down, fail and success , give and get....
Unforgettable...yet..taught a lot... A LOTTT.... :)
sO, here I would like to share with you peeps songs that i enjoyed the most last year up until early of this year, may you peeps be able to hear the songs speak..if you know me very well..u will..
and you know who you are.. aren't u?? XD
Monday, January 24, 2011
Pada saat Nabi SAW sedang bertawaf di Kaabah, datang seorang lelaki yang bernama Fudholah bin Umar dengan niat mahu membunuhnya. Apabila sudah berada di samping Rasulullah dan mempunyai peluang untuk membunhnya, tiba-tiba ia terkejut tatkala bertembung pandangan dengan Nabi SAW.
Nabi bertanya, “Apakah engkau yang bernama Fudholah?”
Dengan gementar ia menjawab, “Ya benar. Akulah Fudholah ya Rasulullah.”
Rasulullah bertanya lagi, “Niat apa yang terkandung di dalam hatimu?”
Fudholah berkata dengan gementar, “Tidak ada suatu apapun, aku hanya berzikir.”
Tertawalah Nabi sambil berkata kepadanya, “Minta ampunlah kepada Allah atas dosa dan niat jahatmu wahai Fudholah.”
Kemudian, Nabi meletakkan tangannya yang penuh kasih sayang dan keberkatan ke atas dada Fudholah. Selepas kejadian itu, Fudholah berkata, “Demi Allah. Apabila Nabi SAW mengangkat tangannya dari dadaku, aku merasakan tidak ada seorang pun di dunia ini yang lebih aku cintai dan sayangi selain daripada Rasulullah SAW.”
Daripada petikan kisah ini, dapatlah kita mengambil pengajaran berkait dengan akhlak Nabi yang perlu kita ikuti. Mudah untuk digelar pendakwah tetapi sukar untuk menjadi seorang pendakwah yang benar-benar tulus dalam menjalankan aktiviti dakwahnya.
Kadang-kadang, ia menyeru manusia kepada kebaikan akan tetapi ia lupa untuk menyeru dirinya. Sering kali, ia mengajak manusia berakhlak dengan akhlak mulia tetapi ia sendiri tidak berperibadi sebagaimana yang telah ditonjolkan oleh Nabi SAW. Ia tahu ketinggian peribadi Nabi junjungan tetapi sukar baginya untuk mengikutinya.
Sunday, January 23, 2011
oK, esok exam PBT.. got 10 chapters to be covered for the exam. Now my brain already saturated.
lols.. Hopefully i will have the strength to bit the best tomorrow.. with all these drama's, loneliness, homesick, laziness, sleepiness and 2seconds-attention-span.. I'm gonna make it through the night. Also got PBT quiz to prepare for, as Dr.Savka said, this upcoming quiz gonna cover the calculation part.. (T_T) i'm s**ks at math ok..
Wateva it is..may tomorrow bring another smile in my life.
For whatever reason :)
Dear Mr. Love : thanks for the question paper!! (so touching) and thanks a lot "melayan karenah" Mrs.Love.
mode: virD2, virE1, virC1, virZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....