Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Someone getting married!! :)

Pak...Pung..Pak Pung.... (bunyi kompang..)  :) :)
gud news !! ...gud news!! (can't stop smiling)

omjjj.... guess wat uolls?? my best..best-bestfriend is getting married!!!!!! *lompat jerit2 excited*
i just knew that she's getting married today...its gonna be happening this coming june!!
aww...few more months and she's no longer my single, available,all-the -time bleh tackle, gurlfrend..hehehe.. oh well... she wins the competition ok!!! hahaha... i remember back then....

(dlm kelas tingkatan 4...2005)

she: I'm gonna make sure...among the 3 of us...I'm gonna get the Mrs. title first! (buat kening jerk)
me: dream on!! :P  but...why so determined? what if... me first?? hehehe.. :P
she: No way! i was born first ok... earlier that you two gurls.. haha..
me: but...jodoh di tgan tuhan kan.. ngehehhee....
she: xde..xde... sape langkah bendul siap! :P

oh well....its happening u guys..and im so HAPPY for her!!!
ermm,to be honest, a bit jealous..ngehehe... (gatai nk kwin gak)
but..still pray for her happiness ever after, she's one of my best buddy though...

to my Mr.Dearyhearty... i can wait... but not forever... (hahaha...so hurry ok! kumpul duit cpt2 :P )
oh.JUNE 2011!! i hope i can make it.. still having problem with money, can't afford to book flight ticket as well buying present for her... ermmmm... im sure gonna get something so special that she can never forget.... XD its her big special day = my happiest day also :)
(kot2 boley jadi pengapit ke..amik berkat sket..ehehehe)

wateva it takes... im gonna be home during the big day, its a no-no if i can't make it..
i kno..i kno... u need me 2 critic your makeup (even if i kno nothing abut it) ryte??
u need me to accompany you in the room (hahaa..perasan)..
or to the most, u need me at the kitchen..! ryte??
anything for u my dear... i promise i will be there... and insya'Allah.. i will.. :)

p/s: CONGRATULATION MY BEST BESTIE (kwn since tadika gituh) 17years ok!! xoxoxoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum...nk kawen jugak bleh..huhu..

jie mashi said...

waalaikumussalam....
kalo dh berkemampuan tu...
apa salahnya... sila2..
jgn lupa kad undangan nti..hehe.

ain said...

waaa....spttnya aq la dlu..sbb aq yg plg tua...tp nmpaknya aq yg plg last...huhuhuhuu

jie mashi said...

hahahaha...xpe ain..sempat lg... ada lg 2bulan..haha..
cepat2 cari calon!!! :P