Thursday, February 3, 2011

ADHD?? or Caffeine induced sleep disorder?

Dear Diary
February the 3rd

12.30am : Going to bed... Got headache, can't focus on the slaids anymore.
1.00am -4.00am: Gulik-gulik dgn Mr.Shmoo and Mr.Nyet2... arrrrgg.... can't fall asleep...
4.30am - 5.00am: Alarm clock ringing..!!!!! (Skipped work again!! 4th day) =_="
5.00 -7.00am: At last, my brain stop digesting "merepek" stuffs
                      (homesick, worrying, nervous...ect) zzzzz...
7.00am-8.00: Took my bath and breakfast. Get ready to continue studying...but....
8:00 am - 9:00 am : SKYPE!! Gossiping with my mum!! so long...AHAHHAA..
9.00-9.30 : MEMORIZING..DIGESTING...FACEBUK-ING...CHECKING EMAIL...
9.40-9.50am: Update blog!!!! lol... ok...ok...im going...im going...lalallaaa....
.....................
12.00pm: Infectious Disease Exam! wish me luck... :)

p/s: my attention span is only about 30minutes...with few digression...

did i suffer for ADHD?? = Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder! =_=""
or was it because of the Starbucks Coffee that I took for lunch yesterday?

No comments: