Friday, February 4, 2011

Those who care :)

Feeling soooo sick.... yet so lonely.... dont have the energy to even get up from bed...
lost my appetite... having headache since yesterday... i feel sore all over my body....

I am SICK!! God please help me.... i just wanna be as usual... having the strength to wake up every day and go to work... able to eat like before.. and not just laying here in this small, lonely room...
i started missing my mum.... really...really...miss my family...

Back at home, i got my mum who will put ointment all over my back and give me massage...
very soothing yet full of love... (T_T) mum...how i miss your motherly-pampered..
i miss to eat your "bubur-nasi with carrot n chicken"... so long after my last meal.. and i know you don't wanna prepare it anymore..cause it reminds you of our late along...

You, I know you care... as a friend...at least.... thank you so much for taking care of me...
If our story is going to end soon.. remember this... I love you soo..soo.much that I can't bear to see you cry for me... Be happy deary-hearty... :)

p/s: take care, wif lurve! "less than 3"

No comments: